BendPak HD-9XW 9,000 lb 4 Post Storage Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175863
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
The HD-9XW is a standard width, extra-tall lift that offers ample overhead clearance and enough side room to park light-duty trucks, SUVs and virtually all low ground-clearance vehicles.
The Four-Post Lift with Standard Width and Extra Height
When your garage isn’t cramped for space, you have more lifting options. The HD-9XW is made for the garage with a generous ceiling height, so high-rise vehicles can park on the lower level. Unlike our narrow-width HD-9ST four-post lift, this model comfortably holds wide-body trucks and SUVs without you having to worry about scratching up the mirrors or doors. With 82” of rise out of the runways, you can lift those heavy machines higher, leaving more room for taller mechanics to operate underneath. There’s also more room to park high-clearance trucks and SUVs. This eliminates the disappointment of buying a new lift and discovering your taller vehicle won’t even fit underneath.
The only way to get more width than this is to check out BendPak’s HD-9SW, a super-wide lift. We’re proud to be able to say the HD-9XW is arguably one of our most versatile and user-friendly lifts for serious DIY’ers and shop owners. The extra ceiling clearance you need means this car lift is generally the found as the property of daily wrenchers with dedicated service garages.
However, if you’re just looking for vehicle storage and want ample space for your lower-level vehicle, this lift is an ideal choice. The HD-9XW is completely certified according to the ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 standard. That’s why this lift is seen in shops nationwide and across the globe. There’s no “safer” car lift rating, and only BendPak offers that quality and many other built-in safety features (slack-cable locks, single-point lock release, non-slip runways, magnificent power coat finishing, etc.) with a warranty so good, we trademarked it!
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric-hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
|Lifting Capacity:||9,000 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||4,500 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||4,500 lbs|
|A - Minimum Height||4 1/2" (0.375 ft.)|
|B - Max. Rise (Under Runway)||82" (6.83 ft.)|
|C - Max. Lifting Height:||86 1/2" (7.20 ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||50 Seconds|
|D - Overall Width:||110 1/4" (9.18 ft.)|
|F - Overall Length (Inc.Ramps)||224" (18.66 ft.)|
|E - Overall Length (No Ramps)||198" (16.5 ft.)|
|H - Width Between Columns:||100 1/4" (8.35 ft.)|
|I - Drive-Thru Clearance||86 1/2" (7.20 ft.)|
|J - Runway Width||19" (1.58 ft.)|
|K - Runway Length||188" (15.66 ft.)|
|L: Width Between Runways||37 1/2" or 44.375" (3.125 ft. or 3.69 ft.)|
|Lock Spacing:||Every 4"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||188" x 22" x 40"|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.