BendPak HD-9AE 9,000 lb. 4 Post Alignment Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175820
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
The HD-9AE alignment lift features adjustable multi-position leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates. This makes it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
The Best 9,000-lb. Alignment Lift Money Can Buy
Every BendPak alignment lift offers the same quality, warranty and built-in safety features as every other car lift we make. Wheel service is where many shops make the big bucks, so we’re conscious of the fact that these lifts need to be dependable and efficient to keep you satisfied. The high capacity on this alignment lift is also great for light-duty trucks and SUVs.
Free-floating alignments are made easy-to-handle to help you get to work without delay and generate faster turnaround. Multi-caster slip plates are positioned in the rear, with turn plates established in the front. This allows for the most precise alignments in the business.
Corrosion-resistant galvanized turn plates are easily positioned using BendPak’s turn plate pockets. These dual recessed turn plate pockets get your turn plates in the precise spot they need to be to best facilitate vehicle positioning. This provides more clearance for your equipment installations.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts have 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes and 2.25” diameter sheave axles. This is essentially the same cable-routing system found on our full-size car lifts, which means our exceptionally over-engineered alignment lifts are prepared to service your shop with hardly any maintenance for years to come.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cables are routed internally through the post structures. Alignment lifts are some of the busiest lifts you have, so we’ve made ours totally resistant to chemicals, weather, oil, etc. We hope you use them all day, every day to increase both your bottom line and your shop’s efficiency.
Adjustable height locking positions
Lift your turn plates above eye level or take them down a few notches to help roll your wheels or set your Ranger 3D alignment pads. Whatever height helps you get the job done, BendPak offers maximum versatility. Not to mention, each height position automatically locks in places and releases with the push of a button.
Grease fittings are standard on all BendPak alignment lifts, car lifts and parking lifts. Their job is to keep the cable sheaves greased and the cables running smoothly. There’s little to no maintenance required on these fittings over—what we hope are—many, many years of successful wheel alignment.
Hydraulic flow dividers are crucial safety features, and we wouldn’t dream of leaving them off any hydraulic lift we manufacture. The safety assurance they offer is the total confidence that even in a worst-case scenario, your alignment lift is incapable of crashing to the floor. Flow dividers also guarantee level ascents and descents with each use.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Durable springs facilitate lock engagement as the lift platform ascends over each ladder position. Even if your garage floor has a slight slope, the spring-loaded locks will accommodate for the tilt and keep your rise even at all times.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
It’s easy to release your alignment lift locks with the simple push of a button. The pneumatic lock release instantly releases all four locks in a single, simultaneous motion. The aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders minimize long-term service and make all maintenance easy to perform.
Secondary lock system
Never worry about cable slack ruining the safety of your alignment lift posts, not to mention your vehicle. A secondary lock system detects cable slack and stops all lift functions the second less-than-ideal cable tension is detected.
Cables, sheaves and airlines are safely tucked with in the alignment lift structure. This extends their lifespans and maintains a clean look in your shop, especially busy service bays that contain multiple lifts.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The electric-hydraulic power system features an easy-to-read, ergonomic display for fast-access at all times. Stop and start buttons, warning indicators and emergency halts are all logically arranged for your convenience.
Longer approach ramps
We would be doing you a disservice if we didn’t make ramps that accommodate low-clearance vehicles (i.e. race cars, sports cars). Our entry and exit ramps are extended to provide easy access to large and small vehicles alike.
Flexible protective conduit
A thick, tough, rubber conduit protects all airlines and hydraulic hoses. The conduit is flexible, so your hose positioning is never altered or restricted, and the material is entirely non-conducive and resistant to chemicals and oil. Our alignment lifts are protected from top to bottom, and features like our flexible protective conduit let you feel the difference.
Rolling bridge jacks
If you want save some time and perform wheel and brake service on the same alignment lift you use to align the wheels, there’s no need to switch car lifts if you have rolling bridge jacks on hand. Telescoping arms and frame contact pads reach the vehicle frame’s lifting points by extending over the runways. The runways themselves are fully adjustable for different tread widths and feature three locking positions for your convenience.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Dual radius plate positions
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting cables
- Dual-hub cable sheaves
- Grease nipples on every sheave and sheave axle
- Single hydraulic cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Simple push-button lock release
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Secondary lock system
- Fully enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Easy-to-reach operator controls
|Lifting Capacity:||9,000 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||4,500 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||4,500 lbs|
|A - Minimum Height||6 1/2" (0.54 ft.)|
|B - Max. Rise (Under Runway)||70" (5.83 ft.)|
|C - Max. Lifting Height:||76 1/2" (6.375 ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||60 Seconds|
|D - Overall Width:||127" (10.58 ft.)|
|F - Overall Length (Inc.Ramps)||224" (18.66 ft.)|
|E - Overall Length (No Ramps)||198" (16.5 ft.)|
|H - Width Between Columns:||117" (9.75 ft.)|
|I - Drive-Thru Clearance||103 1/2" (8.625 ft.)|
|J - Runway Width||19" (1.58 ft.)|
|K - Runway Length||188" (15.66 ft.)|
|L: Width Between Runways||40" (3.33 ft.)|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||190" x 22" x 42"|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.