BendPak XPR-12FDL 12,000 lb. 2 Post Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175403
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
If you appreciate the superior quality of a BendPak XPR-9 or 10 series two-post lift but need more lifting power, the XPR-12FDL is an open-top car lift that’s packed with pure, brutish muscle. Like its Clearfloor sister-lift, it offers superior Direct-Drive performance.
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Large, 25" x 22" A36 steel base plate
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized 6" cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Front and rear triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
|Lifting Capacity:||12,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||6,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||6,000 lbs.|
|D - Min. Pad Height:||5" (0.41 ft.)|
|A - Max. Rise (Under Arms)||69" (5.75 ft.)|
|B - Max. Lifting Height:||74" (6.16 ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||90 seconds|
|F - Overall Width:||155" (12.91 ft)|
|E - Overall Height:||144" (12 ft.)|
|H - Width Between Columns:||118" (9.83 ft)|
|I - Drive-Thru Clearance:||103" (8.58 ft.)|
|K- Front Arm Reach: (Min)||39" (3.25 ft.)|
|K - Front Arm Reach: (Max)||59" (4.91) ft.)|
|L - Rear Arm Reach: (Min)||39" (3.25 ft.)|
|L - Rear Arm Reach: (Max)||59" (4.91 ft.)|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||151" x 29" x 46"|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.