BendPak XPR-10AP 10,000 lb. 2 Post Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175304
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
The 10AP two-post lift offers exceptional direct-drive lifting performance. This industrial-strength car lift guarantees cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials, a design that's ahead of its time and a 10,000-lb. lifting capacity.
A NEW PARADIGM IN LIFTING
Auto repair shops working on the latest technology need to be equipped with the latest and most advanced tools to service them properly; they need to evolve alongside the vehicles they service. BendPak's all-new AP series of two-post lifts feature a revolutionary design that factors the best qualities of today's two-post lift types into a completely new concept in car lift engineering. The result is a lift unlike any other two-post lift on the market, purposefully designed for extreme use, high loads and operator safety and efficiency.
Our 10AP Series offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe, and reliable car lift features an expandable top beam and Bi-Metric™ arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement – symmetric or asymmetric. The simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity.
AUTOMATIC ARM RESTRAINT SYSTEM PREVENTS UNPLANNED MOVEMENT
Swing arm restraints have been used for decades on two-post lifts to minimize the chance of arms shifting during vehicle loading and service. However, until now, these systems had a difficult time withstanding the excessive forces applied to them when vehicles suddenly and unexpectedly shifted on the support pads or adapters of the far-reaching swing arms; typically due to improper loading or when heavy drivetrain components are added or removed from elevated vehicles causing an unanticipated transference in the center of balance.
A significant design feature that makes BendPak’s AP series particularly well-suited for heavy vehicle service is a revolutionary Automatic Swing Arm Restraint System (ASARS) that has been bolstered to withstand these elevated pushing and pulling forces that occur when vehicles are being serviced.
With a full 360-degrees of load holding grip, the heavily forged-steel design of this patented and very exclusive arm restraint system secures the lift arms firmly in place with over 2000-pounds of load-holding force, preventing unplanned swing arm movement during lift use and vehicle service operations. This revolutionary design is an adaptive system that requires minimal operator involvement and delivers unparalleled holding power. A distinctive power-hold design that allows for precise non-shifting action, and a handy quick‑release operator lever allowing for the instant release of the clamping pressure.
TRIPLE-TELESCOPING NESTED SWING ARM DESIGN
Revolutionary and patented swing arms are specifically tailored for varying vehicle lifting points. Unlike traditional two-post lift arms, 10AP arms retract shorter and extend farther; offering lift operators a myriad of lift arm positioning options ― it’s like having the best of all worlds.
The innovative three-stage arms achieve more telescoping movement due to their patented nesting feature that results in greater retraction and farther reach. Inner sliding arm movement is no longer impeded by arm end plates, tube closeouts, or even the arm pivot pin itself. The inner tubes retract fully through the back of the arm assembly end even beyond the arm pin, resulting in more achievable retraction and extension.
LOW PROFILE ARMS
BendPak's exclusive Low-Pro™ swing arms feature telescoping channels that have a shorter profile and a dropped-end pad receiver resulting in better serviceability on lowered chassis-height vehicles. They access hard-to-reach lift points with less hindrance providing increased versatility and less chance of damage to vehicle side skirts, running boards or ground effects. Varying height stackable adapters combined with two stage spin-up screw pads provide greater vertical pad placement for precise and safe vehicle support.
SCREW PADS AND ADAPTERS THAT ADJUST TO YOUR NEEDS
Double-telescoping screw adapters feature gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads that can be screwed up or down to ensure level lifting in all conditions. Provides more precise and secure frame engagement, ensuring technician safety. 2.5" and 5" stackable adapters that are included as standard accessories provide greater vertical pad placement for precise and safe vehicle support. The drop-in design allows for quick and easy use, and 2 column mounted racks keep the adapters neatly organized and secure.
INNOVATIVE SAFETY LOCK SYSTEM
The patented automatic safety lock system is designed to dramatically improve operator efficiency and safety. The simple yet innovative design ensures automatic safety lock engagement during all lift rising operations, and an ergonomic single-point release allows operators to effortlessly release the safety locks during lift descent ― literally with a push of a single finger. It’s that easy.
BI-METRIC™ SWING ARMS
Exclusive Bi-Metric™ adaptable swing arms give users the ability to set their lift up in either symmetric or asymmetric configurations. The 2-in-1 design gives operators the option of loading vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column). By not having to switch out arms, you’ll be able to service vehicles faster than ever before.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Bi-Metric™ arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" & 59" tall carriages for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints withstand over 2000-pounds of side force
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 14-piece standard adapter set
- Four triple-telescoping arms
- ALI certified
|Lifting Capacity:||10,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||5,000 lbs.|
|D - Min. Pad Height:||4" (0.33 ft.)|
|A - Max. Rise (Under Arms)||69" (5.75 ft.)|
|B - Max. Lifting Height:||73" (6.08 ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||45 Seconds|
|F - Overall Width:||135" or 145" (11.25 ft or 12.08 ft.)|
|G - Outside Height:||127 1/2" or 137 1/2" (10.62 ft. or 11.45 ft.)|
|E - Overall Height:||145" (12.08 ft.)|
|H - Width Between Columns:||108 1/2" or 118 1/2" (9.04 ft or 9.87 ft)|
|I - Drive-Thru Clearance:||92" or 102" (7.66 ft. or 8.5 ft.)|
|K- Front Arm Reach: (Min)||24 1/2" (2.04 ft.)|
|K - Front Arm Reach: (Max)||50" (4.16 ft.)|
|L - Rear Arm Reach: (Min)||32" (2.66 ft.)|
|L - Rear Arm Reach: (Max)||59 1/4" (4.93 ft.)|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.