Topdon USA ArtiLink500B 2-in-1 OBDII Scanner and Battery Tester
The TOPDON Artilink500B is a 2-in-1 OBDII Scanner and Battery Tester. It includes complete OBDII functionalities, able to check engine light(CEL) codes and clear them. It shows live PCM data to identify which parameter is wrong. Other common functions it offers include Freeze frames data, I/M Readiness Status(emissions), Live Sensor Data, VIN, CIN, CVN, and DTC Lookup. Offering expanded capabilities, the ArtiLink500B can accurately measure the battery's actual cold start current capacity, state of health, and more.
CONVENIENT OBD II DIAGNOSIS
The TOPDON ArtiLink500B performs all 10 modes of OBDII testing on most models released after 1996, allowing you to get crucial information on even more vehicles.
TEST EMISSIONS WITH EASE
- This tool includes a one-touch I/M ready button for a quick smog status check. With this function, users can analyze a car's carbon emission far faster and more efficiently.
REVIEW DATA WITH EASE
- Review your data records includes OBDII and battery test-related information. The ArtiLink500B automatically stores important information for easy playback at any time.
*The automatically recording function requires manual setting of record mode.
EXPANDED BATTERY TESTING CAPABILITIES
- This OBDII code reader also works as a battery tester, offering even more capabilities to its users. The battery testing function is also applicable for 12V Lead-Acid batteries. Analyze a battery's cranking and charging systems and perform various tests on 12V/24V Lead-Acid batteries. This way, users can obtain information on cranking and charging battery systems of heavier vehicles.
FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- This ArtiLink500B can be upgraded for free. Just link it to a computer and get the latest and most complete data.
PRINT MULTIPLE REPORTS
- Connect to the office computer to print diagnostic reports and battery tests immediately.
|2.8" Color Display
|OBD II Cable Length
|1.00m (39.37 inches)
|Battery Test Cable Length
|0.38m (14.96 inches)
|-10℃ to 50℃ (14°F to 122°F)
|-20℃ to 70℃(4°F to 158°F)
|239.84g (8.46 oz)