Schulz 15120HW60X-3 V-Series 15-HP 120-Gallon Two-Stage Air Compressor (230V 3-Phase)
SKU/Product #: 15120HW60X-3
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
V-series compressors are strong and durable equipment. Available in vertical or horizontal tank designs, they operate in low RPMs as two stage models while using high-quality cast iron blocks. The V-cylinder design has always been associated with the product’s high cooling, generating compressed air with lower temperatures, with increased efficiency. These two stage models are built with mounted and prewired magnetic starters for safe operation and a simplified, ready to use compressor. The ASME certified safety valve and air receiver and high efficiency motors make Heavy Duty V-Series compressors the best choice for your company.
This Unit Is Too Large For Liftgate Service, Must Have A Shipping Dock Or Forklift
WEG T.E.F.C. Electric Motor
15 HP motor reliably handles commercial duty demands
V-Series Cast Iron Pump
Runs cooler, lasts longer due to the space between each cylinder
Deeper cylinder fins for additional heat dissipation
Oversized Main Bearings
Sturdy & reliable
Swedish Steel Valves
Quality components contribute to pump efficiency
CNC Machined Components
Accurate fit produces top-notch performance
Notched Belts Standard
Enclosed belt guard protects the belt & operators
Powder Coated Components
Resist rust & corrosion
1 Year Unit With 2 Year Pump Warranty
Protects your investment
- WEG T.E.F.C Electric Motor
- V-Series Cast Iron Pump
- Oversized Main Bearings
- Swedish Steel Valves
- CNC Machined Components
- Notched Belts Standard
- Powder Coated Components
- 1 Year Unit With 2 Year Pump Warranty
|Product Category||Air Compressor - Stationary|
|Voltage||230 Volt AC|
|Amp Draw||Consult Certified Electrician|
|Recommended Breaker||Consult Certified Electrician|
|CFM Rated @||175 PSI|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Max PSI||175 PSI|
|Oil Sight Glass||Yes|
|Pump Drive||Belt Drive|
|Oil Type||Oil Lubricated|
|Oil System||Splash Lubricated|
|Pump Low Oil Shut-off||No|
|Tank Size||120 Gallons|
|Tank Outlet||1 Inch|
|Electronic Drain Valve||No|
|Consumer Warranty||1 Year|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Product Length||78.3 Inches|
|Product Width||28 Inches|
|Product Height||51.2 Inches|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Schulz are located in Acworth, GA.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions. - 866-774-7743