Ranger Clip-On Steel Wheel Weight Coated - 0.25 Oz - 25 Pcs
SKU/Product #: 5150250
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
Ranger Clip-On Steel Wheel Weight Coated - 25 Pcs
Clip-on steel wheel weights by Ranger weigh .25 oz. to 3 oz. each, increasing in ¼ oz. increments. These weights can be fit to virtually any wheel type for every conceivable wheel balancing application.
Clip On and GO!
Clip-on weights make wheel service easy. Each weight class is sold in a set of 25, and most are made a little heavier than our stick-on wheel weights, so you never have to use a ton of steel weights to get the job done. If you’re looking to save time and energy, all you do is clip the weight into place and you’re done. Zero mess and zero cleanup. Your shop looks better already.
Of course, these wheel weights are 100% lead-free and environmentally friendly. They’re also extremely durable and provide incredible hold on any wheel size.
- Powder-coated surface helps eliminate corrosion and staining of expensive wheels
- Strong adhesive backing for dependable attachment
- Clips on easy for an extremely tight hold
- Lead-free, steel construction has less impact on the environment
- Meets national environmental laws and health and safety codes
- Designed to have same fit, function & look as OEM weights
- Narrow profile contours easier to OEM wheel shapes
- Slender profile and out-of-sight mounting capability enhance the looks of any wheel
- Low-profile design for increased clearance of close-proximity calipers or brake components
- Reduces inventory cost by eliminating traditional wheel weight inventories and requiring less floor space
|Style||Clip-on / Pfe|
|Weight ea.||0.25 oz.|
|Package Weight||6.25 oz|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions. 866-774-7743