DANNMAR DMR-6 6,000 Portable Mid-Rise Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175328
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
Dannmar’s DMR-6 is a 6,000-lb. capacity mid-rise lift that raises up to 48 inches. With this lift you have more access to undercar repairs when compared to low-rise lifts. The Dannmar DMR-6 has a compact design that allows it to fit under smaller clearances and comes well-equipped with adjustable arm assemblies.
Dannmar’s mid-rise lift is designed to compactly fit into shops that don’t have lots of large floor areas to choose from. The DMR-6 comes with adjustable arm assemblies and multi-position safety lock bar to provide the flexibility necessary for the job.
Solid Steel-Frame Support Bars
Dannmar’s DMR-6 features rigid construction with four support bars to make this the strongest mid-rise lift in its class. With Dannmar’s DMR-6 you can safely perform wheel, suspension, and brake service.
Dual Master Hydraulic Cylinder
A hydraulic cylinder with a built-in flow divider ensures a safe, even rise and descent with every use on the DMR-6. This is important—even single-platform lifts require an equal balance of pressure to prevent vehicle tipping and ensure weight is evenly applied across the lift platform.
A Push-Button Safety Lock Release System
Operator controls are located away from the lift and allow safe deactivation of the locks without the need to push or pull awkward release bars or lock release handles. Just press the Down button, and watch as the platform fully descends in seconds flat. More lock positioning gives technicians the ability to work at different working heights. And Dannmar’s installed lighter air cylinders that collectively release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button. The cylinders are easy to maintain and provide an absolutely safe and controlled descent with each use.
Durable Rubber Cushioned Contact Blocks
These pads are standard equipment and are designed to contact each vehicle’s undercarriage with a safe and careful grip. And because they’re rubber they don’t leave evidence or marks on the undercarriage.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Perfect for servicing light-duty full-size trucks and passenger cars
- Portable motor cart serves as tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety lock bar with multiple lock positions
- Fast and efficient operation
- Truck adapters included free of charge