Corghi Service PRO 440 Semi-Automatic Truck Tire Changer
SKU/Product #: PRO440
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
Corghi Service Pro 440 Semi-Automatic Truck Tire Changer
Semi-Automatic Tire Changer destined to who is looking for the right balance between performance and a medium-heavy use. This Corghi truck tire changer offers the possibility to work on any type of tire thanks to its strong structure and to the quality components used.
Corghi truck tire changer size has been designed to offer a strong and well dimensioned structure. The machine will offer you satisfactions whenever it will deal with stubborn tires and rims. Great attention has been given to the constructive details to avert any possible risk.
New Self-Centering Device
The new self-centering device is no way inferior to the top range models. The new jaws, developed to offer a safe and firm clamping, are made of special and extremely strong steel. They make the difference compared to the competitor's models.
Tool Arm Transfer
The tool carriage is semi-automatic. Arm hydraulic lifting allows working quickly and almost effortlessly. Tool rotation is activated thanks to the handy and quick-release lever. The quick transfer of the tool arm represents the real added value of this tire changer. The tool arm can move quickly thanks to the 71 O mm transfer ensured by the tool carriage.
Utmost attention has been given also to the control console. The ergonomic study makes the operator work without distractions, with the maximum comfort and simplicity.
- Tire changer size has been designed to offer a strong and well dimensioned structure
- The new self-centering device is no way inferior to the top range models.
- The tool carriage is semi-automatic.
- Utmost attention has been given also to the control console.
|Max. Wheel Diameter||90.5" (2300 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Width||43" (1100 mm)|
|Chuck Clamping Capacity||14” - 40” (56" w/Adaptor - Extensions)|
|Min. Diameter of the Wheel’s Centering Hole||4" (100 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Weight (Assembly)||3306 lb (1500 kg)|
|Max. Turntable Torque||4500 Nm / 3319 lbft|
|Bead Breaking Force||28000 N / 6295 lbf|
|Locking force of the Chuck||44000 N / 9892 lbf|
|Tool Arm Side Travel||28' ( 710 mm)|
|Chuck Rotation Speed||5 - 9 rpm|
|Working Pressure||150 bar / 2176 psi|
|Power Supply||230V / 3ph / 60Hz|
|Machine Dimensions||83” (max 102") L x 47.8” D x 69” H|
|Machine Weight||2160 lbs (980 kg)|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions. 866-774-7743