Corghi EM9780C Plus Wheel Balancer
SKU/Product #: EM9780C
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
Corghi EM780C Plus Wheel Balancer
Touchscreen & contactless, automatic, fast and works without ever touching the wheel For tire assistance centers, car dealers and car manufacturers dealing with large volumes.
No manual operations required the operator. Reduced spin and diagnostic times to make it one of the fastest on the market
The graphic interface and touchscreen technology simplify and speed up operations and work program selection.
Dimensions Measurement w/Contactless System
“Combined” system, which includes an internal laser sensor and an external sonar sensor (Sonar AWD). The wheel balancer automatically measures the wheels without any intervention by the operator. All operations for the positioning of adhesive counterweights have been simplified.
Automatic Positioning & LED Illuminator
At the end of the spin cycle, the wheel is braked and brought automatically into the balancing position (RPA). The integrated LED illuminator illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
Adhesive Counterweight Application
The internal point laser indicates the correct position for applying the adhesive counterweights with absolute precision.
Hidden Weight Automatic
New “Hidden Weight” program to divide the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights hidden behind the spokes. A completely autonomous operation.
Intelligent Positioning Lite
A special vehicle tire set diagnostic tool for checking run-out and imbalance. Once all the wheels are memorized, EM 9780 C Plus suggests their best placement on the vehicle placement of the wheels themselves on the vehicle for maximum comfort and safety. Complete diagnosis if equipped with sonar run-out.
Automatic Wheel Clamping & Wireless Technology
New automatic electromechanical wheel clamping system, which cuts operating times and increases centering precision.Simply press the button on the sleeve to lock quicker and with less effort than before. No need to use your foot to operate the automatic wheel clamping system.
Special suite of program including LESS WEIGHT, which cuts job times (20%) and reduces the quantity of counterweights used (30%), for more cost-effective, environmentally friendly operation.
Minimises road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tyre on the rim in order to optimize quietness.
Multi-Function (One-Touch) Button & Weight Tray
Ergonomic and functional weight holder top with large trays for different types of counterweights and tools. One-Touch multi-function button - Makes the selection of work programs simpler and quicker.
Slanted Front & Compact Wheel Guard
Slanted front panel, ensuring operator’s easier access to rim inner section. Compact wheel guard (patented), designed for wheel balancer wall mounting and accommodating wheels up to a max. diameter of 44” (1,118 mm).
- Fully automatic
- Touchscreen interface
- Contactless detection of dimensions
- Automatic wheel clamping
- Optional Sonar runout Available
- 4-wheel positioning
- New Hidden weight automatic
- USB ports for connection to peripheral devices & simplified software upgrades
- PR Zero - Compact wheel guard
- OPT Flash - Imbalance optimization
- UM Weight management software
- RPA Automatic positioning
- Laser point
- LED illuminator
- Easy Cal
- New WiNut Automatic clamping system with wireless technology
- One Touch Multi-function button
- 3 Matic Variable speed cycle
- Up to 3 users
- Shift plane
|Max. Wheel Diameter w/Guard||44" (1,117 mm)|
|Max Wheel Width w/Guard||23.6" (600 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Weight (ground fastening)||187 lbs. (85kg)|
|Rim Width Setting Range||1.6-23.65" (41-600 mm)|
|Rim Diameter Setting Range||2-32" (51-812 mm)|
|Rim Diameter Measurement Range||10-32" (254-812mm)|
|Wheel/Machine Support Flange Distance||10.82" (275mm)|
|Balancing Speed||75-85-98 rpm|
|Max. Imbalance Value||999g (35.3 oz)|
|Resolution||1-5 g (0.0353 - 0.1764 oz)|
|Average Measurement time||7 Seconds (14kg wheel)|
|Total Power Absorption||550 W|
|WINUT Device Operation Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Max Power of the Radiofrequency Signal||100mW|
|Power Supply||110V / 1 PH|
|Machine Weight||405 lbs. (18kg)|