DANNMAR D2-12C 12,000 lb. 2 Post Lift - Symmetric
SKU/Product #: 5175312
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
The D2-12C is Dannmar’s closed-top model, thus providing clear floor convenience. The closed-top/clear floor two-post lift allows uninterrupted floors so that you can roll floor jacks, toolboxes, and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle without having to travel over and bang through a floor-mounted hydraulic line panel. This lift has a big 12,000 lb. lifting capacity. This lift routes the operating hydraulic lines up and across, 14 feet height hose routing above the floor.
Dannmar’s D2-12C is loaded with features to make your lift work better. With triple-telescoping arm sets, three-stage front and three-stage rear arms this Dannmar provides greater maximum reach with minimum retraction. This strong lift system will raise just about all passenger vehicles and many heavy-duty pickup trucks. The high-speed hydraulics, free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds. The safe and rugged D2-12C two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance, as well as an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups.
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar - Extended height top-beam provides greater clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating Dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6” stackable adapters, four 3” stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads - Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range
- ALI Certified
|Lifting Capacity:||12,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||6,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||6,000 lbs.|
|A - Min. Pad Height:||4 1/4" (0.35 FT.)|
|C - Max. Rise (Under Arms)||69" (5.75 ft)|
|B - Max. Lifting Height:||80"(6.66 Ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||55 seconds|
|E - Overall Width:||155 1/4" (12.93 ft.)|
|D - Overall Height:||168 3/4" (14.06 ft.)|
|G - Width Between Columns:||119 1/2 (9.95 ft.)|
|H - Drive-Thru Clearance:||105" (8.75 ft.)|
|Front Arm Reach: (Min)||31 1/2"(2.62 ft.)|
|Front Arm Reach: (Max)||58" (4.83 ft)|
|Rear Arm Reach: (Min)||31 1/2"(2.62 ft.)|
|Rear Arm Reach: (Max)||58" (4.83 ft)|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / Single Phase
|Dimensions:||177" x 29" x 40"|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions. 866-774-7743