Cool Boss CB-28 Evaporative Air Cooler - Fixed Style - 28 Inch Fan
SKU/Product #: CB-28
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
Cool Boss CB-24 Evaporative Air Cooler - Swing Louvers - 24 Inch Fan
A fan-favorite, the CB-28 finds the perfect balance between size and cold air delivery. Planning a get-together with friends and family? Maybe you're planning an outdoor event during the hot summer months. Whatever the reason, the CB-28 is there to make sure everyone is nice and comfortable.
The CB-28 is a medium-duty commercial-grade cooler that is well-suited for large industrial space cooling. When temperatures rise and you’re looking for a cost-effective cooling solution, look no further than Cool Boss. The CB-28 evaporative cooler puts out big air - exactly what you’d expect from the world-leader in commercial-grade cooling technology. Use it indoors or out and help turn summer to winter with just everyday tap water. Even though the CB-28 is equipped with a whopping 80-gallon auto-refilling reservoir, because of its abundant water-holding size, it can literally run for hours without the need for refilling, just in case you’re using it where no garden hose is available. With an air delivery of 9020 CFM and coverage of 2,125 square feet, it’s no wonder that the CB-28 is one of our favorites and our customers’ too.
Cool Boss evaporative air coolers provide instant comfort solutions by using water evaporation to reduce surrounding temperatures without consuming large amounts of energy. This eco-friendly technology allows you to instantly chill areas at a fraction of the cost of traditional air-cooling methods. The Cool Boss CB-28 is equipped with four Honeycool™ evaporative media pads that act like a sponge and soak up water, kind of like a pre-chiller for the incoming air. The resin-covered honeycomb allows air to pass through which results in evaporation. This phase transition of liquid water to water vapor turns hot stuffy air into fresh cool awesomeness. Variable fan-speeds and water-flow controls allow you to precisely deliver just how much cool air you need.
Just because we could, we packed the CB-28 with features not found on any other cooler in its class. How ‘bout an adjustable 80W outdoor-rated floodlight that puts out 4000 lumens of super-bright light for starters? Why would you need that you ask? Great question! Aside from the obvious answer of “Brightens up your work area”, it also ensures peak productivity. Then just when you thought you’ve seen enough of the I-can’t-believe-they-did-that magnificence, we’ve equipped our space coolers with a built-in Bluetooth® audio player with powerful stereo speakers. It’s a known fact that working with background noise, like music, will enhance productivity and focus. Can you say a cold-blowing, bright light emitting boom-box? While we’re at it, why not toss in a germ-zapping negative air ionizer that helps clear the air of airborne particles? Yeah. That just happened.
The CB-28 operates on standard household current, so no expensive wiring is required. An airplane-like 28” diameter Blue Flex™ fan powered by a 1/3 HP motor circulates the air through a venturi fan cone that concentrates the velocity, creating a more powerful and directional whirlwind of coldness. The proprietary axial-flow design of the fan blades efficiently pulls gobs of air at low RPMs, then alters its shape slightly at higher RPMs to create a more drag-reducing, energy-efficient, blade profile.
- Remote control with a convenient holder
- Automatic water source shutoff
- Water inlet flow control
- Durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Housing
- Space-saving design
- Variable-speed fan
- Honeycool™ evaporative media
- Built-in anion negative air ionizer
- Bluetooth® audio player
- Protective cover comes standard
- LED floodlight
- Built-in timer
- 80-gallon reservoir
- Extra-long power cord
- Soft-touch LED controls
- Antibacterial housing
- Durable swivel casters
- GFCI plug
- UL® certified
- 36-month warranty
|Model||CB-28 Airflow Xtreme|
|Fan Diameter||28" (711 mm)|
|Max. Airflow||10,645 CFM|
|Capacity||80 Gal (303 L)|
|Consumption||2.6 - 3.2 Gal/Hr|
|Cooling Area||2,125 sq. ft.|
|Standard Power||110V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph|
|Cord Length (feet)||15|
|Sound Level (decibel)||60 - 100|
|Controls||Touch LED w/Remote|
|Media Dimensions (ea.)||30" (H) x 13" (W) x 6" (D)|
|Media Panels (per unit)||4|
|Unit Dimensions||52" x 37" x 76.5"|
|Unit Weight||275 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||57" x 40" x 73"|
|Shipping Weight||294 lbs.|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Cool Boss are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions. 866-774-7743