BendPak HDS-14LSX 14,000 lb. 4 Post Alignment Lift
SKU/Product #: 5175171
Checkout Today with Financing
At Mechanic Superstore, our commitment is to provide you with the best customer service possible. For this reason, we offer you all kinds of delivery options so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
I Have The Equipment To Unload My Order
- Do you have a forklift, a high-capacity hoist, or a tractor in your facility? In that case, this option may be the one for you.Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
- The most popular 2-post lifts (with 9,000 lb and 10,000 lb capacity) have a shipping weight of approximately 1,400 lbs and 1,900 lbs, respectively. On the other hand, a 15,000 lb capacity 2-post lift has a 2,700 lb shipping weight.
- Given the packaged lift and hydraulic power unit’s weight, they cannot be unloaded from the trailer by hand. Simply put, IT IS MANDATORY TO USE A SUITABLE FORKLIFT OR HOIST FOR UNLOADING THE LIFT.
- You are solely responsible for unloading your equipment from the truck. The truck driver cannot do this for you.
- Mechanic Superstore uses trustworthy freight companies to make the deliveries. It is your responsibility to be present on the scheduled date and time of the delivery.
- There will be a receiver charge of $135 if the truck driver arrives at the designated location and the customer does not have the necessary means ready to unload the lift.
- In case you do not have the necessary equipment to unload the equipment do not worry. Mechanics Superstore offers other delivery options.
Do you have a hitch trailer to transport your lift? If so, then this might be the best option.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. Mechanics Superstore and our brands’ warehouses have the means to load your car lift into an appropriate trailer.
2. Given the weight and dimensions of car lifts, we cannot load lifts directly into vehicles or trucks. To safely transport your lift, you will need a hitch trailer. Will this option not work for you? Perhaps the warehouse is too far from your location? If so, keep reading.
Think of this option as a variation of the previous one. Even so, this could be an excellent alternative to picking up the lift at one of our warehouses. Instead, we can take the car lift to a warehouse closer to your location.
You will still need a hitch trailer to transport the lift for this option, but you can save on freight costs if you have an LTL Carrier close to your shop.
Neither of the above delivery options suits you? Then we have the solution.
We will dispatch your lifts directly to a local installer in your area. This way, you will not have to worry about anything since the installer would be in charge of the logistics.
Aspects to keep in mind when choosing this option.
1. You still have to pay the freight fee to the installer (or dock hold for the installer to pick up the lift)
2. We will quote th e installation fee before you pay for the lift so that you can get an idea of the total amount to pay (car lift + freight + installation).
Do you have another delivery option in mind? In that case, do not hesitate to contact us. At Mechanic Superstore, we are open to all kinds of solutions, as long as they comply with the relevant local regulations and safety standards.
BendPak HDS-14LSX 14,000 lb. 4 Post Alignment Lift
The legendary, 14,000-lb. capacity HDS-14LSX alignment lift pulls double duty as both car lift and alignment system. We’ve integrated industrial-strength slip plates and turn plates right into the runways to maximize convenience. The wheels respond to every adjustment with virtually no resistance.
Alignment Lift System Offers 14,000 lbs. of Pure Lifting
BendPak's HDS-14LSX alignment lift is engineered to meet the strenuous demands of your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into the HDS-14LSX alignment lift is a long list of crucial features that improve safety, durability and productivity, ensuring your BendPak is the absolute best car lift you can buy.
This is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop, especially if you service large, low ground-clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle. We call it “free-floating.” You’ll find it unbelievably easy.
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Dual, recessed turn plate pockets allow you to position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates in the location best suited for individual vehicle positioning. These turn plates provide more clearance for equipment installations.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
This BendPak alignment lift comes standard with robust 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes and 2.25” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable. Both contribute to the longevity and low-maintenance cost of owning and operating your lift.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
A 1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cable runs through each of the four columns. Designed for non-stop use and totally resistant to rubbing and other abrasions (e.g., weather, chemicals, hydraulic oil).
Adjustable height locking positions
Get your alignment lift to just the right height. No need to reach or bend for the turn plates, as every few inches, each post column features a lock position for your convenience.
Grease fittings are included on every BendPak lift, so you can focus on the alignment of your wheels without worrying about the lubrication of your cable sheaves. BendPak makes it easy to keep an eye on your grease nipples, which only require periodic maintenance. Just peek inside the structure before, during or after using your alignment lift to see how the fittings are doing.
In the extremely unlikely event of a hose rupture, BendPak’s unique hydraulic flow divider provides a safe, even descent, thus keeping your alignment lift structure safe and ready to go after you address the situation. We highly doubt you will ever encounter this situation with your lift.
Spring-loaded safety locks
As the alignment lift rises to your preferred service level, springs engage the locks into place at each ladder position. The adjustable nature of the spring-loaded, multi-locking structure offers you the comfort of knowing that you’re safe to lift, even if there’s a slight slope in your garage.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders provide years of trouble-free service.
Secondary lock system
A slack-cable lock is your backup safety mechanism that’s ready at all times to shut off the alignment lift in the event of dangerous cable slack.
All cables, sheaves and airlines, as well as the single hydraulic cylinder, run internally through the lift structure. This optimizes aesthetics and safety in way that has come to define the BendPak brand.
Electric-hydraulic power system
No maintenance necessary! The electric-hydraulic power system features ergonomically located controls for easy operator access during repetitive daily use.
Longer approach ramps
Longer ramps make it easier to load low ground-clearance vehicles onto the car lift structure. Alignments on these vehicle types are no hassle, and of course, larger vehicles can glide on just as easily.
Flexible protective conduit
An extra-tough yet flexible conduit protects all airlines and hydraulic hoses from daily wear. Your alignment lift is safer and operations can be handled more confidently when you know your cables won’t deliver sudden, unfortunate electric shocks, ruptures or fluid leaks.
Rolling bridge jacks
Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Bridge jacks raise the front or back of vehicles, so wheel and brake service can be performed without moving to a two-post lift or scissor lift. Use two jacks to raise the entire car. Telescoping arms and frame contact pads extend over runways and target the vehicle frame’s lifting points. Runways are fully adjustable for different tread widths. Three locking positions offer additional operator control.
Choose extended frames
The HDS14LSXE is designed for extended-length vehicles, such as trucks and vans. The runways and overall length are extended by 30”. With runways now 229” in length, some very long vehicles can fit easily on the car lift. If your service bay demands these vehicle types, an extended length alignment lift is absolutely necessary to perform wheel alignments.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8" roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RBJ7000)
|Lifting Capacity:||14,000 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Front Axle:||7,000 lbs|
|Max. Capacity / Rear Axle:||7,000 lbs|
|A - Minimum Height||7.625" (0.65 ft.)|
|B - Max. Rise (Under Runway)||70" (5.75 ft.)|
|C - Max. Lifting Height:||77.625" (6.45 ft.)|
|Lifting Time:||60 Seconds|
|D - Overall Width:||130" (10.85 ft.)|
|F - Overall Length (Inc.Ramps)||241" (20 ft.)|
|E - Overall Length (No Ramps)||213" (17.75 ft.)|
|H - Width Between Columns:||120" (10 ft.)|
|I - Drive-Thru Clearance||98" (8 ft.)|
|J - Runway Width||20" (1.65 ft.)|
|K - Runway Length||203" (16.85 ft.)|
|L: Width Between Runways||37 1/2" / 51"(3.125 ft. / 4.25 ft.)|
|Lock Spacing:||Every 4"|
|Motor:||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||209" x 23" x 42"|
Pick Up and Delivery
Our Pick Up locations for Bendpak/Dannmar/Ranger are located in Santa Paula, California & Theodore, Alabama.
Call, text, or chat with us if you have questions.